Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Add FUNimation Anime to a Site or Blog



Funimation's widget seems like a nice thing and I've added it. Took me a few minutes to figure it out too.

February began yesterday, as did my efforts to help remove filthy old carpet from a house. Surprisingly easy once you get going. (Don't pay people hundreds of $$$ you could spend on anime to do work you can do yourself.)

This month, I have a few reviews planned, the beginnings of a contest to begin before March, fanfic that hopefully won't suck and hopefully some other fun stuff. Hope you join me willingly. (Because I really don't like chasing after you.)

Now, I'm getting back to trying to figure out a widget.

I'm only 27 and I already feel outdated by technology! Yet I still have no Chi of my very own. Sad.

Bye-ni!

3 comments:

  1. Don't chase me, I'm just good at reviews. I tried a "fanfic" once and I lost interest. Well more or less, I couldn't write more on it :P Since the fanfic was off of a game :P Also since then I lost it too.

    But I might try, if I can find time out of my busier schedule.

    Can't wait to see some of your reviews.

    I know your pain a little bit too, some of this new stuff like Facebook, widgets and other stuff I have no idea how to use.

    *Snickers* at your carpet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope whatever I do entertains folks. I'm having fun with this so that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a Chi either. If you find one, lemme know. :\

    ReplyDelete