Thursday, December 17, 2009

English Cast of Strike Witches ETA: TODAY

Hey everyone! I'm back and I'm sorry for the long delay in last posting! You ever have one of those days where you felt so filled with anger and depression that you didn't want to do much? Well, I had about 3 months of that. Still posted here and there on other sites but I really came close to leaving anime fandom entirely.

Fortunately (or unfortunately for those who hate me and want to see me leave) I've decided to stick around. If for no other reason than to annoy those that don't like me to death.

And with Funimation's plan to announce the English cast for Strike Witches today at their Funicon 2.0 live con/blog thing, I feel a certain rush of invigoration to talk about English dubs once again!

The 501st has one message to all the haters out there:

Photobucket

VICTORY!



So after I find out what the cast is, I'll come back on here and post my thoughts on the selections! Hope you'll start joining me again my friends!

Ooh, also I should mention I'm going to start treating this blog like it's more of a fun thing for me personally. I was spending 10-15 hours trying to make perfect posts before (yes, I know, it looked more like 20 minutes tops) so hopefully I'll post a little more often.

If it wouldn't bother you few souls who actually read this joke of a blog, I might occasionally mention fanfic I'm trying to write as I plan to get back into that fun hobby.

Bye-ni!

5 comments:

  1. The Strike Witches announcement really has me excited. Kira-Vincent Davis, Luci Christian, and Stephanie Sheh all doing the same series? Epic. Really, hearing Sheh doing this is what suprised me, since she mostly works with Bang! Zoom.

    Good to see you on here again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only excited one! This is going to be a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking forward to Strike Witches before, but that cast is so amazing I just can't wait for this show!

    Gotta love Cherami Leigh, Kate Bristol, and Stephanie Sheh~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I have to ask, you really came close to leaving anime fandom? Did something bad happen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ bal-anime: I'm actually going to explain that statement in full in a later, after-Christmas post.

    ReplyDelete