Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ani-Father's Day (Okay, Not Really) But The Contest Isn't a Lie.

I didn't have time to think out a good fun list of anime fathers like I did for Mother's Day so instead, for Father's Day, here's two things that make fun of Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass.

As your Navigator, I apologize for failing to put together an awesome list of Ani-Dads but I got distracted by the addiction of being able to play The Sims 2 without it crashing. (Ooh, Apartment Life rocks my socks!)

First, a personal favorite scene ever:
Photobucket

And here's what may be the funniest damn fansubber error of all time! (My they are really so professional ;) )
Photobucket

You can't imagine how much laughter that one generated.

Now, since I failed to come up with a great list of Ani-Dads, how about you, my readers, tell me who I missed?

I'll even reward one lucky person! Yes, this will be the first minor prize giveaway! Yah! Banzai!

Rules: You must give me the name and series of the Ani-Daddy you think is a great father in his series. You must write at least a decent four sentence paragraph explaining why you think he's a good daddy.

I'll pick a winner at the end of the month. (I want maximum time for entries.) The Prize will be a copy of Afro Samurai Uncut on DVD.

Don't forget that Funimation themselves are doing an awesome giveaway with HipHopDX. Go here for details.

That's it for me this time folks. Go tell everyone you know about the contest please!

Bye-ni!

2 comments: