Sunday, July 19, 2009

Spice and Wolf + Nabari No Ou dub cast lists = LOVE!

Greetings and salutations! I am your reject from San Angeles, your Navigator through the streams of anti-dub despair and a lazy bones too! Richard J. here with a bit of positive English dub news.

Today, Funimation announced the English dub cast lists for Spice and Wolf and Nabari No Ou!

First Spice and Wolf:

Photobucket

Holo–Brina Palencia
Lawrence–J. Michael Tatum
Chloe–Jamie Marchi
Nora–Leah Clark
Weiz–Eric Vale
Zheren–John Burgmeier


Now, Nabari No Ou:

Photobucket

Miharu-Brina Palencia
Yoite-Joel McDonald
Tobari-Eric Vale
Koichi-Chris Burnett
Yukimi-Rob McCollum
Raimei-Kate Oxley

I know what you're thinking: That's too much of Brina Palencia's awesomeness right? Our heads asplode from the sheer awesome!

There's lots more good news from Funimation out of Otakon but you probably already know about their new licenses!

Now, go pre-order some great anime that's English dubbed from Robert's Anime Corner Store!

I'll send you off with a little fanservice.

Photobucket

I know, short and lazy blog is short and lazy but I've got some plans in the works. Hopefully, they won't suck.

Bye-ni!

1 comment:

  1. FUNi sure loves their Brina Palencia

    I'm all over Spice and Wolf. Unsure on Nabari no Ou, I read the manga in Yen Plus but it didn't really interest me too much.

    ReplyDelete